Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:57:09 +1200
I am having difficulty locating software to convert html and graphics into
one file.  My objective is to create a file I can send out as an attachment
that can either be viewed inline or, if the recipient's mail client does
not support that, viewed using their browser.  I don't want to use
enhanced/html email because many recipients cannot conveniently read it nor
do I wish make it necessary for the mail to be read online.

While I can always bundle all the files making up a web page into a self
extracting executable, I am keen to find some way to offer a one-step
operation to my recipients and not have to issue tedious instructions with
every sending.  There is software around such as
InfoCourier by Oakley Data Services which does this and much more, but it
all has much more functionality than I need and thus rather large
(200-500kb) attendant overhead.

I would be grateful for any assistance with locating suitable software

TIA
Ian Kenney

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html