Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:39:02 +1000

> When you decide you want to use one of these fonts... Use the windows
> explorer to cut and paste the font  back in to the FONTS folder (don't drag
> 'cause this will copy the file instead of move) That's all there is to it.
> No need to reboot, Windows will automatically add it to the font list as
> soon as you put it into the FONTS folder.
>
> <snipped>

 Just a question though as this has always intrigue me at times --

I have *many* fonts which I had installed with Corel Draw 8. I installed them
in the same directory and same drive as Corel -- away from the
C:\Windows\Font folders. Looking at them, they are obviously shortcuts as
they have arrows pointing in them. On last count, I have 438 of them
shortcuts as I do intensive drawings and stuffs and needs them from time to
time. Does this also mean that they interfere and has any bearings on the the
way Windows boot the system? I am operating a PII 233 and OSR2.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Iz Kuzara