Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:15:53 -0400
Ann Fennell wrote:
>Somewhere along the line, I ran a "tweak"... it DEACTIVATED
>the keeping of the Run history, so that now, on each boot,
>the history is emptied.

TweakUI will fix this. (TweakUI is a "Power Toy" utility
released by Microsoft. It's a Control Panel applet that
lets you change lots of settings in Windows.)

If you have TweakUI, look under the "Paranoia" tab, There's
a box that when checked will "Clear Run history at logon".
If it's checked, uncheck it. If it's not checked, then
check it and reboot and then uncheck it. (Don't forget to
hit "Apply" every time you make a change in TweakUI.)

If you don't have TweakUI in your Control Panel, download
it from one of these links:

For all versions of Windows:
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

If you have WinXP, the XP version contains some extras:
http://www.systemsmedic.com/DownloadFiles/TweakUIXP.exe
This version will only install if you are running WinXP.

You can also get the XP version from Microsoft as part of
the whole Power Toy set:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

If any of these links is broken onto two lines, paste
them together into your browser. The links work...I just
checked them.)

To install TweakUI:

Double click the file you downloaded (Tweakui.exe or
TweakUIXP.exe or PowerToySetup.exe) and specify a location
where you want the individual setup files to go. (Send them
to your desktop or some other folder of your choice.)

Right-click on the tweakui.inf file and select "Install".

If you are prompted to insert a disk or specify the location
of the Tweakui files, just point to the folder containing
the files you just unzipped, and click OK.

To start TweakUI, double-click the TweakUI icon in
Control Panel.

Regards,
Bill