Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:34:16 -0500
Chet...

Open the start menu and see if the Internet Explorer opens from there. If it
does, delete the link on the desktop by right clicking on it and selecting
"delete". Then go to Start> Programs (All Programs)> and right click on
Internet Explorer, select "send to" then select "desktop".

This same thing happens when M$ upgrades their MSN Messenger. Just gotta
replace the icon.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: