Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Schroyer, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:47:00 -0500
        There is also a freeware utility called Change of Address
available free from ZDnet. This utility doesn't move the program but it
does update all of the registry, system.ini, etc. entries for the moved
program. I had errors in my registry that cleansweep and such would not
fix from where I had moved programs a long time ago. I always ended up
fixing them by hand. COA does this for me and does it more effectively
than any commercial program I have ever tried. BE aware that it doesn't
move the program, just fix the files that point to it after it is moved.
But moving and then running this utility is actually simpler, cheaper,
and more effective than using one of the commercial "out utility does it
all" programs, for this job at least.
        Look for COA32.zip at www.zdnet.com.
Dale Schroyer                   [log in to unmask]
Springfield, MA  "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"
 ----------
From: Ron Taylor
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Transfer files from C to D drive
Date: Monday, March 09, 1998 8:52AM

>I  transferred a program from C drive to D drive,  I removed the
program
>from the C to the D drive all went well, next I updated the shortcuts
>reflect the D drive.  However when I attempted to open the shortcut I
got
an
>error message saying certain files were missing.  Is there surefire way
>transfer everything at once?

TONY
Most MS-Window programs cannot just be moved from one drive to another.
There are entries in SYSTEM.INI, WIN.INI, USER.DAT, and SYSTEM.DAT that
must
be corrected also.  I use a program from Powerquest called PARTITION
MAGIC
which will do what you want to do.  For the time being move the program
back
and it should work.
Ron