Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:39:32 -0700
Intrigue Learning out of Canada has an entire course on "keyboard tricks and
shortcuts." Might be worth taking a look at. Vern.
----- Original Message -----
From: "alan smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 2:31 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fwd: [PCSOFT] Keyboard Tricks & Shortcuts

> Contact " the computer lady " [ use  " ask TCL " as subject ]. She was
advertizing keyboard shortcuts sort of mousepads{ ? } I think that they were
paper. Her website is  http://askTCL.com         AL SMITH

> Janet Adams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004
10:21:00 -0500
> From: Janet Adams
> Subject: [PCSOFT] Keyboard Tricks & Shortcuts
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Does anyone know where I can Find a complete list of keyboard tricks and
shortcuts? I've seen several recommended by the list for different
situations, and would like to see what others are available. Thank you!
Janet

                       http://freepctech.com/rode