Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sandra Chouinard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:21:02 -0800
Ed, There are 2 things that can cause OE too come up with that error
message. If you have a firewall or your anti-virus. Try disabling both and
try your email again. If that dosen't work recreate your account and you
should be good to go. Sandra
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Malloy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem with Outlook Express

> I am using XP and recently developed a problem with OE.  I am able to
receive all types of messages of any length but when I attempt to forward
messages containing pictures or video clips my ISP server disconnects with
the following message, "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the
connection.  Possible causes for this include server problems, network
problems, or a long period of inactivity." etc.
> I contacted my ISP and they told me it appeared to be a software problem
that I would have to correct.  I have attempted to reinstall IE but am
unable to do so as I receive a message that my current IE is more current
than the one I'm attempting to install. Help would be greatly appreciated.
> Ed Malloy
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com