Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:53:03 -0600
I found with Access that I can import my data into Access from Excel and
with minor changes, it imports just fine.  Then I can link it to a Mail
Merge in Word.  Even works in existing mail merges and changes the field
names, if needed, to what I have in Access.

Access seems to me to be very complicated, and it's easier for me to use
Word for merges (lists, labels, etc.) since I'm more familiar with that
program.

I also found that I can import Word data to Access.  First I have to
convert it to a table.  Then copy it into Excel.  Then save it and import
it into Access.  It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I used to use data bases a long time ago, like Dbase III and IV.

Diane Kroeckel