Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 01:57:46 EST
Thanks Don, but I have spy Sweeper, shouldn't that have caught any  spyware I
have on here.  I installed that right when I formatted  again.  Harriet
--------------------------------
Harriet wrote:
>it does keep appearing in my start  up items,  and
>I have to keep un-checking it each time.>>

That's  usually a sign of spyware. As fast as you remove it, it replicates
itself.  Some of them change names each time they replicate, so very
difficult to track down. Sometimes you have to use several different a-s
programs to get rid of them.

They usually live in System32, and often  under the most innocuous names, or
sometimes under very important-sounding  names, to deter you from deleting
them (eg "System.exe"). Whoever in their  right mind would think of deleting
a file with that name!

Try a  registry search of the numerous places in the registry which can
initiate  startup files. Autoruns will show you where these are--some of
them are in  pretty obscure places.  The only problem with Autoruns is that
you'll  likely suffer from overload of information. Your culprit will almost
certainly be in there somewhere----if you can identify it.

Don  Penlington

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml