Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:36:03 -0500
Yesterday I attempted to get on Hertz's Home Page to find out some info on car rentals.  I kept getting the "activate your cookies" message.  I checked the tools: internet options; security bit.  My security is set at medium, and my cookie selection is set as enable.  I unchecked the "enable" buttons, then rechecked them.  Went back to try Hertz again, stll the same message.  Have a Gateway 450, Win98. P111, 320 RAM.  I haven't a clue and would appreciate any help on this.  Incidentally, I haven't run into this problem with other home pages.  Thanks much!   Jim Watson