Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 06:15:08 -0700
You can go to the start orb, then computer(on the right), right click it
and then left click on "properties" on the menu that comes up.  Find
"system protection"  in the left pane and click on it.  In the column
labeled protection, see if it is on or off.  If it is off, highlight the
disc you want to change and click on "configure". and check one of the
restore options..

Lew wrote:

> Lister's, I have Win 7 and when I try to open System Restore I get the
> point when I click on "System Restore" under "Programs", I get the
> following message "System Restore has been turned off by your system
> administer, to turn on System Restore, contact your system administer".
> I have now idea how to to that, since I am the administer.
> I have done many Google searches and all the suggestions look a little
> above my ability and one required going into the Registry that gets me a
> little nervous.
> I hope someone has an easier answer.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com