Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Winston Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:43:34 -0500
I am currently using SUSE Linux 9.2
Ok I open GRIP to rip and format from a cd, so I can make mp3's out of my cds.  I am able to rip the songs I want but they never format ie. error message of input source something or another I have read that you need to download a mp3(lame) converter or something like that - I don't know what to do after I download the file to the desktop. I would appreciate any help on what needs to go in the boxs under the encoder options in GRIP program. Also I am still very new to linux as I was a XP user before.

thanks in advance