Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Judith Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:29:08 -0500
My system is WinXP SP2, 512 memory, 80gb hard drive and keeps getting
DrWatson Debugger errors which do not specify any program except
DrWatson itself in the error details.  They usually happen when I
close IE but not every time.

I scanned for viruses using two resident programs (Avast and AVG) and
the Panda on line scan.  No problems.  I scanned for and eliminated
any spyware / cookies found.  I have run a system fix program to scan
the hardware and repair the registry.

I switched from IE to Foxfire and that seemed to work.  However, I
received one of the errors today when just opening a folder on the desktop.

I have searched the Microsoft site for DrWatson Debugger and found
nothing that seems to match my problem.  In fact, DrWatson seems to
be a Win98 or 95 utility.

I have downloaded and installed updates for my computer (Sony
laptop).  Windows is kept up to date.

I have to use Task Manager to shut down or restart each time this
happens as the mouse works but the task bar is missing.  When I open
Task Manager no applications are running or frozen.

Any one have a suggestion of where to go from here?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Judy