Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Scott D. Burr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:29:43 -0700
First off, my system is a Pentium 4 3.6GHz with 4GB RAM and plenty of HD
space, running Windows Vista Ultimate. For security, I am running Eset NOD32
A-V, CounterSpy A-S, and Windows Vista Firewall.

I have a problem with Word 2007 dying every time I try to use Mailings >
Envelopes. I click on the Address book to open the Outlook 2007 Contacts
list to select a mailing address to use as either a return address or
mailing address and as soon as I select the contact's address, Word bombs
out with an error.

I have run the Diagnostics and it can't find anything wrong with either Word
or Outlook. Any ideas?

                        Scott D. Burr
                         <http://www.pdxpc.net/> www.pdxpc.net

                        "Do, or do not. There is no try."