Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lord Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:15:15 +0000
Phil, you are right, you need to read up on bit torrents to learn the concept of how it works.

Basically, you are uploading the same file you are downloading......you're uploading it to other users just like yourself. You are uploading part of the 400MB you already downloaded......that number will grow as your download grows. you should be able to control the amount of upload or download through the application GUI.

hope this helps.........

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:39:57 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] bit torrent activity

 I recently gained a high(er) speed connection and decided to give it
a workout downloading an old movie in a bit torrent file. Since I
didn't have any torrent software installed, I downloaded a program
called "Final Torrent". I have to admit I didn't research options,
just grabbed the first program I found.
 It seems to be downloading ok (15-30kps) but I noticed after about
400Mb were downloaded it also showed around 80Mb uploaded. What on
earth could it be uploading? It's not like there's any private info on
this pc or security issues as this is a newly formatted machine that's
pretty well stripped down to bare basics.
  I know I should read up on bit torrent since I've never used it
before but I thought Ya'll might have a quick answer. If it matters,
the torrent is an .avi file.
 TIA
-Phil-

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,