Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deepesh Agarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:55:32 +0500
Hello, Don Penlington,

I am sure you had turned the 'Delete Page file on shutdown option' using any Tweaking software, search google on how to disable it. I had same problem searched evrywhere tried google,forums, and other stuff but i had to trace the shutdown using advanced tools and find the root of the problem.

Best Regards,

Deepesh Agarwal,
http://www.freeware-alternative.uni.cc/
Visit for freeware like:
Download Sevral Award-Wining Freeware Softwares like Easy Unistaller, The Ad-Police (Updated) , Now Blocks 21000+ Ad-Servers ,Service Controller XP, Dr.System 2.0 (New Build), Easy CDTray , Quick Deployment Wizard 1.0 - A Easy to Use Free Setup creator with High Compression and Many More.....

Best regards.
Deepesh Agarwal
2004-08-15

                       http://freepctech.com/rode