Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:04:29 -0600
The Vibra 16 is actually an OEM version of the Sound Blaster 16 which is
capable of full duplex operation.  The driver that came with your computer
probably isn't capable, though, so you may need to download a new one.  Try
Creative Lab's web site at http://www.soundblaster.com.  You can use the
Soundblaster 16 driver with no problem.

Take a look at
http://support.soundblaster.com/files/download.asp?OS=Win95&prod=sb_16.  You
should see the full duplex drivers for the Sound Blaster 16/32/AWE listed
near the top.  Those will work for you.

Drew Dunn