Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:46:03 +1000
Linda writes:

<<Since I had recently installed Netscape 7.1, I thought there might be
some problem in the installation and decided to remove the program
completely and start over. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on
Add/Remove programs and nothing happened there.>>

When you installed Ns7.2, XP would normally have made a restore point prior
to the install.

The simplest way to resolve this dilemma would be to try System Restore, to
revert back to Ns7.1.

If you uninstall 7.1, and 7.2 messes the system up again, make sure you
still have the setup file for 7.1.

Presumably you realise that Netscape is now the prodigy of AOL, and by all
reports, AOL will endeavour to hijack your system to its own ends.  I guess
that's OK if your browsing is confined mainly to AOL-related sources.

I have no personal experience of AOL, but many (most?) experts seem to
regard it as almost virus-like in its workings.

Firefox (the original open-source Netscape non-AOL-derivative) seems to be
the flavour of the month at the moment for those not wishing to use IE.

Don Penlington

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html