Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:52:07 +0200
Joanne,
you can go to any folder using either the "outlook bar" (normally showing
icons, in the leftmost pane of outlook), or using the "folder list" (sitting
next right to the oulook bar). If the "folder list" is not open, click
View -> Folder List. When you can see the folder list just go to (click)
"Outlook today".

HTH
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden

PS Consider givning you posts a more descriptive name (or subject).

---