Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:24:59 -0500
This is the weirdest thing!  I use Incredimail as my default email program and have had no problems up until now.

I have all my work schedules in a folder, with a subfolder named 'paysheets' or something like that.  I also had a subfolder named 'leave requests.'  The two subfolders are gone.  They've been there for over a year, but just suddenly disappeared. The main folder is still where it was.

I have looked in all my folders in Incredimail and the 2 vanished subfolders haven't been moved by mistake.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Brenda Dencer

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal