Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:12:52 -0700
George,

I hope you are running a good virus checker. A virus is one possibility but
it is more likely that some conflict has caused this problem. You need to
get this IE installation off your computer. Use the add/remove software
function in control panel. If that doesn't work you will need to manually
remove the directory.  To get rid of all files may require a reboot. Then
you need to edit out any references to Internet Explorer using "RegEdit."
If you don't know how to properly edit the registry, get a computer
educated friend or a computer technician to do it. Finally install the
latest version of IE after downloading it from the Microsoft web site.

J. Dent

                       http://freepctech.com/rode