Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:45:18 -0500
This site seems unnecessarily comlicated to me, but it does work, and gives
you several ways to get the clips.
You will need to install an Active X control, or follow the instructions in
the Help file located on each page on the right just under the word
"Microsoft". On the opening page there is a "Clip Tip" that shows you how to
copy and paste directly from the web. Be sure you add your selections to the
"basket"-you'll see additional troubleshooting tips on the download page.
In short, there's too many ways to use this page, so just read carefully and
settle on the method you prefer.
I bought a new computer with Windows XP and I installed my Microsoft Word
2000 and Microsoft Publisher 2000.  When I now try to insert clipart from
the Microsoft Clips On-Line, I can get the page of clipart but when I try to
copy or download the graphic I get a message that says, "This item is
temporarily unavailable, try again." or
"Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialogue box will
let you browse to locate the file on  your hard disk or floppy disk."

Do you have any clue as to what I'm doing wrong????

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>