Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:20:44 -0800
Excellent to be able to migrate successfully. I don't know about Outlook
2003, but in Outlook 2000 and before there is an import-export command from
the file menu. I've always use export as a .PST file, all folders and
subfolders with complete success. I usually have to remember to empty the
deleted stuff first because it will save and move all that as well. To
restore just use Import and find and use the .PST file you saved on your
floppy or CD. There is or was a "save my settings" add on from MS to save
rules and such, but I could never make that work. So I just re-implement
rules upon reinstallation, a pain, but not really a big whoop.

Good Luck,
Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA