Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:16:12 -0400
Greetings Lyz and list--
My responses are interspersed, and thank you very
much for the suggestions.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyz Rader" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express with two logins

This is not really an answer, but a couple of things I would check that you
probably have already checked are:  did the email account get duplicated
somehow in the OE accounts area; look to see if there is more than one email
account pointing to her email server.
-------------------------

Yes. Thanks.  Checked this. Nothing unusual.
-------------------------
Also, have you looked at the Task
Master (Task Manager) while OE is running to check for anomalies such as the
program running in tandem with itself (you'd see OE listed twice).
-------------------------
Only one instance of OE running when double login occurs.
-------------------------
Another
thing to check is whether the antivirus program is creating waves - turn it
off (disable it and all its subroutines) and then start OE to see if the
problem persists.
------------------------
Not as easy as it sounds, but possible. I'll give this a try
next time I show up for a "maintenance visit."
------------------------
A nuisance thing to try is unistalling OE and
re-installing (making sure to delete all email accounts within it first,
then re-creating them once its re-installed).  Good luck and let me know
what finally helps, I'm curious.
With Outlook Express being an integral part of Internet
Explorer, my only recourse was to execute the IE repair
option from Add/Remove Programs. This had no effect.

I appreciate all of the suggestions.  Thank you.

Paul A. Shippert

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal