Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:01:07 -0700
What in the world did you remove service pack 2 from your computer for?
You need those updates, and as a matter of fact you should install
service pack 3 so you're up to date.

You'll probably have to re-install the service packs before you'll be
able to do anything with AVG 8 [which according to the taglines it put
in your email to this group is working]

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows