Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:42:34 -0500
Hello Diane,

There have been a few shutdown problems in XP. At least one was repaired in
a Windows Update. Be sure that your copy of Windows is updated. As for the
APM (Advanced Power Management) tab in Power Options, it is related to how
Windows recognizes your BIOS and you stated you don't have an APM tab so
this possible fix doesn't apply to your system.

If you are using an older Nvidia video card, that could be the problem.
There may be an updated driver available on the Windows Update page. Also,
check Nvidia's site at: http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

There are other possible causes and solutions. Check these sites for more
information:

Eradicate Windows XP shutdown problems
http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/0,39023731,20268698,00.htm

Windows XP Shutdown Troubleshooter
http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php

After all of this, if you still have a problem, check the Microsoft
Knowledge Base. For example, Windows XP shutdown issues are addressed at:
http://snipurl.com/shutdown_XP

Good luck,
Sven Swanson, Sr.