Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stéphane Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 22:26:14 -0500
Hi,

To make a short answer:  I've taught myself how to use Visual Basic (without
reading any books) in a few weeks, on my spare time.  The most difficult
thing I then found was to figure out the "event-driven programming style",
to which I was not accustomed.  You have to think "When the user presses
this button, only this part of code is activated" and stuff like that.  But
if you have never programmed in your life, you should probably start reading
about "programming" itself, you know: "If...then" statements, "For...Next"
loops and other commands.

When you get VB, if you need any help, though, you can drop me a line and
I'll try to help you.  You can get a sample of what I've done with VB so far
at: http://pages.infinit.net/codeco/en/products/pageme.htm

Hope this helps!

Stephane Vaillancourt
CO-DE-CO <[log in to unmask]>