Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:48:03 +0800
Arthur,

In your batch file, enclose the full path with inverted commas / speech
marks / quote marks / whatever-else-they're-called.

ie "c:\program files\etc\my file name"

You cannot, nor should not, rename the Program Files folder. Your batch
file may work, but nothing else will!!

Rick P

>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:16:48 -0500
>From:    Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Batch Files
>
>Hi-
>Can I get help on this minor problem?
>My OS is WinXP Pro. I am attempting to write a batch file to
>start some programs and bumped into this problem: The batch
>file is START C:\Program Files\etc. The batch execution
>stumbles over Program Files which has a space between the
>words. I tried the batch file using START C:\Linksys-drivers
>and this batch executes. I reasoned that if I replace the
>space in Program Files with a "-" (no
>quotes) it would work. The stumbling block is that the
>right-click menu for Program Files does not produce a Rename
>option. Any ideas? Many thanks. Arthur Barnett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml