Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:09:02 -0500
Barbara,
 If your OS is Win XP, you must turn off system restore before running Spybot to remove newdotnet.
If you did this I suggest you go to http://www.newdotnet.com/removal.html<http://www.newdotnet.com/removal.html> and download the removal file to a diskette and use that to remove newdotnet.
HTH,
Hal Seabolt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 3:35 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Newdotnet again Barbara Parrish

  Thank you for your replies. I have checked the add and remove programs, but it doesn't show up there.  Spybot did offer to run at start up, and I let it....but it still wasn't able to remove them.  I even ran Spybot in safe mode, but that did no good either.  Spybot still says they are on my computer.  I do have spyware blaster, ad-aware, win patrol, spyware guard and Zone alarm.  Plus I run Avast anti virus.  Even with all of this, they somehow invaded my computer, and I am at a loss at how to get rid of them.  I read where newdotnet, itself, has a program to take itself off of the computer, but I am very leary of a company that wants you to install their own program just to remove itself.  Any other suggestions?  I am not computer savy enough to mess with my registry, so that is not an option for me.  Thank you in advance.  Barbara Parrish

                   our special coffee cups and mouse pads
                with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
               http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml<http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml>