Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Walmsley, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:16:00 +1000
I think your referring to the GUI interface on 4.1x.  I am using SYSCON
to create the groups and add names.  I appear to have found a 'long' way
around this by using NLIST command.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Andy

Andy Walmsley
Institutional Banking Business Technology
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Tel: 02 9312 - 0335
E-Mail [log in to unmask]

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Jim Meagher [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, March 03, 1998 1:53 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT]

        Walmsley, Andy wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone know how to print a list of users from within a
Novell
        > group??  I am using a Novell 3.11 network and need to get a
list of
        > users who are a member or a particular Novell group that I
have created.

        Andy,

        The same "tool" that you used to create the user's GROUP has a
print
        function on the FILE menu.  Just display the list of members
then
        open the FILE menu and PRINT.

        I'm sorry for the vagueness, but what you ask borders on the
edges
        of system security, so I hope you understand why I'm being
vague.

        --
        Jim Meagher