Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:16:15 -0700
First boot into NT4 as the administrator and update your emergency
disk...you are going to need it. I would also advise you to backup the
drive by making a image file of the C partition on the outside chance that
something goes seriously wrong.

I would suggest you remove your 95a and start a Win98 install from scratch
but if you insist on upgrading then just run Windows 98 install and let it
install into the Windows Directory. When you finish NT4 Boot loader will no
longer appear...you will boot directly into Win98.

To get NT4 boot loader set up after a Windows 98 install you need only
start up the NT4 install process. After booting to the install screen
select R for repair. Put your NT4 Emergency repair disk in. Select restore
start up files and reboot. NT4 boot loader will now control the dual boot.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

                         http://nospin.com/rode