Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:11:12 -0500
Go into the options for Norton Anti-virus and uncheck scan the Scan outgoing
email. That option causes other problems, it may be it is causing this
problem.

Martha Bagwell
http://www.marthas-web.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Sowders" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:16 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Need help with -False virus warning

I have a mystery that I hope someone can help me easily solve and correct.

Ocassionally, with no particular e-mail, plain text or with an URL in it,
our e-mail will trigger a virus warning to the person the e-mail is
addressed to stating that I have tried to send them this --- "The Virus
Scanning software on iclub.org has reported that E-Mail
address [log in to unmask] attempted to send you an E-Mail containing the
"[Outlook 'Long Filename' Vulnerability]" virus in the "  -- whatever e-mail
.
I can immediately send the same e-mail again and it will go thru fine. Our
ISP has no answer, and says ours is the only one that ever does this.
        We are using Win 98, Netscape 7.1, Netscape for mail from I-club,
and Norton Antivirus software. Update Norton daily, and run Housecall weekly
also.
This sure scares the receiver of these e-mails, Why is it happening, and/or
where can I start looking for the answer.

Any ideas as to why this happened and how I can get it to stop , please
????? Thanks  John

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml