Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:25:07 -0500
Hi,

Go to www.practicallynetworked.com they have an special section for ICS and
ICS troubleshooting, I recomend you read them both (even if you know the
steps yourself) I did it and found little things that I had to change in
order to get ICS running, from that date till now I had on problems.

If you are still experiencing problems after that, write again and I'll give
you the details of my configuration (keep in mind that I am using win98se
ICS so some aspects may be different)

Cesar