Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kris Shapar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:30:10 -0500
Sure, go to Control Panel, Modems, select your modem, click on
Properties, Connection tab, Advanced, and look for the line
labelled "Extra settings".

This assumes you're running Win95. If you're not, it depends.

On 11 Apr 98 about Re: [PCSOFT] Modem String, M W Johnston
had this to say:

> Here's the question:
> Can you please tell me how/where I can edit my modem string?

Kris Shapar

          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.

                              - Jules Henri Poincaré