Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Art Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:58:33 +0000
Update on SLOW computer with AVG Anti-Virus:

I UNINSTALLED the FREE AVG - no change in machine speed!

Then I discovered a 98% Resources usage by "swdsvc.exe" . . . SPYWARE
DOCTOR!!!(It was downloaded at the same time as AVG).

SWD is GONE and my SPEED is back! I downloaded AVAST! anti-virus to give it
a try.

Have a Great Day!

Art Tanner

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!