Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Charles Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:13:46 -0400
I am moving from an IBM 300mz wind 98se to an IBM Zpro 2.4x2 XP and
from dial up to DSL.

I know, welcome to the real world!

I have eight years of Favorites and emails that I want to transfer.
I've tried exporting from Outlook Express to Outlook on the 98SE
machine.  Then I exported to a File.  I thought I could take that file
and import it on the XP machine.  But it does not give that option for
import on Outlood Express or Outlook.  I know I'm close and it must be
simple.  The favorites show up on Outlook 98SE import so they must be
there as well.

If someone has a link they could point me to or have done it and can
explain it clearly, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Charles Bennett

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!