Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:56:05 +0300
Anne,
I don't know why you NEED to uninstall the NAV. Let it be in your computer,
then during the installation NSW don't choose NAV. I think every thing will
be OK.
But if you want to uninstall the NAV, first try to install NAV in the
directory, where the current NAV located, then try to uninstall it. Hope
this help.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 1:41 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Uninstall Question

I would like to load Norton SystemWorks to my new Toshiba laptop
(Windows XP Home Edition); but first I need to uninstall the Norton
Antivirus program  that came with it.

When I try to uninstall, instead of allowing me to chose between
Change/Remove, only Change comes up.  So far I've been reluctant to
click on it in case I get in over my novice head.

Any comments/help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Anne Neighbors

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml