Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:55:27 -0700

  The keyboard that I have is an "Evercool" model W9868 "Multimedia LED
Keyboard".

  The "Multimedia" designation reflects the presence of an extra row of
buttons above the function keys, marked with icons for functions like
Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, Email, Search, and the like.  I cannot find
any reference to a driver for this keyboard -- the only reason I can
think of that it might need one is to enable these extra buttons.
  The Illumination On/Off button is the rightmost in this extra row.
That machine spend most of its time running Ubuntu Linux and only
occasionally running Win7, so I've never actually used any other button
in that row.

  The illumination is sufficient for me to find the keys with the lights
out (because my wife is sleeping).  It might or might not be sufficient
for others.

David Gillett

John Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes that Info would be appreciated