Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Herring, Bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:35:32 -0500
I have been having problems when trying to install the update for IE 4.01
sp2 or IE 5 or even the Outlook Express update.
I am getting a message like:
     Explorer has caused a page fault error in module kernel32.dll at
location...
I am running Win 95 OSR2.

I downloaded the KERNLUPD fixes from Microsoft's site and applied them. No
help.
I  also downloaded the Win95 K6-2 patches suggested and applied them.
Still no change.
I ran SCANDISK. Still the same.
I even tried to re-install IE4.01 SP1 from a Compuserve cd I had.
It blows in the IEWIZRD(?) with the same kind of messages.

Can I re-install Win95 over what I have without doing a format? I really
don't want to
lose everytning I have and don't have a way to back everything up.

Thanks, Bobby Herring

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html