Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:09:40 -0400
The windows defragger does that if some program writes to the disk during the defrag.  Unlikely that it is a virus.  It always starts over from scratch, but is very fast running through what it has already done. Best to shut everything down, including what is running when you do ctrl/alt/del (except Explorer and Systray). Shut off your screen saver also. Best to go away and leave it while defragger is running, not even touch the mouse.  If you have a few spare bucks, check out www.executivesoftware.com for Diskeeper 8 or www.raxco.com for Perfect disk. These 3rd party defraggers are much better and don't start over. They are also geometrically faster.

>When I try to use my disk defrag, I get a message saying "Drive contents changed" and it starts all over again.  It has gotten as high as 91% complete, message showed up, and it started over.  When it starts over, it hasn't save any of what it did previously so it starts over from scratch.
>
>Does this sound like it might be a virus or is this something I might be able to fix myself?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>