Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:22:07 -0400
Original Message --
From: "Anapro" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] McAfee vs AVG

This argument is not correct. Consumer Reports does not take advertising. It
is entirely subscriber supported. However, their test methods are not always
what you would expect. I remember many years ago, they tested clock radios
and rated them according to sound quality. There was no consideration for
how convenient the alarm portion was! If I want a good sounding radio, I
would not get a clock radio. Enough said. Use the info as it may be
suitable.

Peter Shkabara
760-451-1643