Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:03:42 -0400
From: Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
> I have problem with reading jpg via internet. I make genealogy tree in MSWord97
> using standart graphic format palette. Then copy it to Paint and save as jpg files.
> I can read this file with IE4 or Netscape4.2 on local hdd drive, but when I put
> it to my webpage (free 3mb space from www.chat.ru/~alexpolenov) and try
> to see it I can't - I see only little empty square. Is this a problem of webmaster
> or I do something wrong?          Alex

I tried to see your WEB page, but could not read it properly because of my
fonts, language, and location in the US.  So the rest is just guessing...
I can think of several things that may be causing this.

1)  My Microsoft Paint can't save files as JPG.   If you are trying that, it may be the file is a
"corrupt" BMP file instead.  It would be corrupt in the sense it has the wrong extension.
Graphic files need to be converted, (not renamed), to change the file type.
2)  The paths/filenames for your files may be referenced wrong in the "code" for the page.
3)  Some WEB servers are "case sensitive" for part of the filename.  EITHER the
first half, the extension, or both.
Hope this gives you a place to start looking for the problem.  Rick

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html