Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 00:11:12 -0700
I had to read your question a couple of times to understand what you meant
rather than what you said. Memory is usually describing RAM or system
memory. Hard Drive Free Space, (AKA STORAGE) is what you seem to be losing.
33Gb HDD is not much. have you emptied your recycle bin lately cleaned your
desktop? So many people do not understand that a recycle bin does not
automatically delete files that are placed in it. I have an old HP Laptop I
grudgingly use with a 150Gb HDD with the C drive Partition 50 Gb My OS (XP
Pro) and a fair amount of Programs and Drivers takes about 14 Gb that’s
almost half of your Total Storage! I have the remaining 100 Gb in 4
partitions of around 20-30 Gb each This makes Disk Check and Defrag much
faster.