Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:04:07 +0800
Hello everyone.  I have a video recorded via a digicam from our wedding.  I
wanted to compile all those clips in one dvd.  However, some of the clips
were recorded in a different position since they were recorded by my
cousin.  Meaning, instead of a man directly standing, its like it was
flipped or rotated by 90 degrees.  Are there any softwares capable of
flipping it such that the man (in my example) could already be viewed
directly standing again?  Hoping for your positive response.  Thank you!!!

Frederick Navarro

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!