Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:52:01 -0500
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Hello Gary
>
> My initial question question is 'have you recently started your using your
> PC for something different'

Gary,

If the hour glass is there constantly as you say, then it won't be a
defrag problem or waiting for ram to clear.

Most likely, your mouse pointers have been messed up.  You can fix
it in the control panel.

Click START --> SETTINGS --> CONTROL PANEL --> MOUSE --> now it
gets tricky.... different mouse versions and brands of software will
have a different look and feel to the dialog box.  What you want to
look for is a section (or tab) dealing with POINTERS then click the
DEFAULT (or USE DEFAULT) button to RESET the pointers back to
a basic set.

--
Jim Meagher

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]