Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dollie Scercy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:26:43 -0400
Thanks everyone!  I finally got round to getting the Removal Tool from
Symantec.  I believe the error window is finally gone!  Whoohoo!

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dean Kukral
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Norton problems

I think that simply using the uninstall programs from the control panel may
not always remove as much of the Norton stuff as you might like.  If you go
to www.symantec.com and search for Norton_Removal_Tool.exe, you might have
better results.  It might be better to reinstall and then use the removal
tool to uninstall.

In any case, do NOT simply delete files that look like Symantec files, as
this may trash your system.  (I trashed mine that way.)  I believe that
Norton renames or replaces essential system files and/or folders.

Both Norton and McAfee seem to be nearly impossible to get rid of once you
have installed them.  Unfortunately, they are consistently rated the most
effective anti-malware programs, so that if you want the best, there is not
much choice.

Dean Kukral