Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 00:52:24 -0400
Jim,

I don't usually use the attached dialers for either of these....I connect
directly to my ISP through different Dial up Networking connections
configured for different locations and bypass the dialers on IE and
Outlook...works fine.
Occasionally will get a dialog box that asks me if I want to use THAT
connection (or some such..sorry....I just started with Win'98 and am quite
the "newbie" with it.)....one obvious click and you are on your way.

Hope that this is of some small assistance.

Best,
Bob