Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:53:28 -0500
I just recently had a system crash that I had to reformat my startup HD and
build the system software from scratch. I lost some important info on that
drive and that leads me to rethink my current manual backup (to CD-R)
strategy. After some thoughts, I have come into the following conclusions.
1) I will not put any documents in my C:\ partition (startup disk) and any
partitions on my startup HD.
2) I don't care about backing up my software (you have to install anyway if
you rebuild your system), but I do need to make sure my "Documents" folder,
E-Mails (Outlook),, Favorites and Bookmarks, projects folders get backed up
regularly and automatically to another HD. I don't like tape backup for my
purpose and HD is so cheap now.
3) I use multiple boot systems (Win98se, Win2000, and Win98Chinese). I need
to consolidate all the common files so that I don't have duplicate
locations for e-mails (outlook), favorites, bookmarks, My documents folder.

Based on what was described above, I am looking for a program that can
automatically make backup of certain folders on a drive to another HD at
certain intervals of time. This way, my documents folders will always have
a mirror in another HD. Secondly, I need to set my default "My Documents"
to somewhere else than C:\My Documents. Lastly, I need to find out a way to
use only one favorites folder (does it have to be in system folder?), using
the same settings of Outlook on different systems.

If you know the answer to any of above, please post or e-mail me in person.

Thanks,

Changhsu Liu

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html