Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:28:22 -1000
The upgrade question is research needed or someone who has gone that
route can answer. I do know that Publisher version 2.0 can not be used
to upgrade to Pub. 2000. I also know that I started out with Office 95
and so far I have been able to upgrade to Office 2000. Funny thought to
do a reinstall I still must have my Office 95 disk. :-)

For the making of numbered tickets in Publisher I use a hint from
Woody's list. Set up the numbers you want to have displayed on your
tickets in Excel. Be sure to make a header row at the top of the column.
Mail merge the Excel file using the header into the Publisher ticket
file and merge to view. The numbers show on the tickets and will print.
I use this once or twice a year for my church bazaar. My ticket template
is updated to Publisher 2000 but it originally came from Office 97 or 95.

I hope this helped some.

David