Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:28:28 +0200
Fellow subscribers

I would like to remove the compression tools and the files/folders that
they created from my PC but they only show up on certain drives?

I have two physical HDD's C: and D: in a PC with O/S Win95b.

Under properties of C there is no compression option while both A(floppy
drive) and D have the compression option. Why is this?

Compression Agent and DriveSpace3 are both installed on C.

Windows Setup/Disk Tools has only the backup option and this is not checked.
There is a Failsafe.Drv folder containing autoexec.bat and config.sys and
there is another config.sys(DEVICEHIGH=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\DRVSPACE.SYS
/MOVE). These are all on C:\

Can someone please advise me.

TIA

David George